It’s no secret that scent is tied to success in any industry – commercial or residential. Creating a clean, safe and odour free living environment for tenants in condominiums & apartments is more than a priority for property and facilities managers today.
It’s now a growing trend in multi-family living residential sector to help brand the community and create a sense of home for residents. Builders and agents have discovered a new way to set themselves apart in a very competitive market and sell homes by developing unique scents to freshly built condos. Gone are the days when you find a smell of fresh paint or new wood when walking into a new apartment unit.
Benefits of Scenting Your Residential Properties
- Increase the value of your property by creating welcoming environments that appeal to all your tenants’ senses.
- Build an emotional connection between your tenants and their home.
- Eliminate offensive odours including mildew, smoke and other unintentional smells.
- Effective treatment of odours at the source means fewer regular complaints from tenants.
- Differentiate your property by offering a customized sensory experience.
- Your tenant is your customer. A proper scenting creates perceptions of quality of service, cleanliness and better customer experience that can be spread through word-of-mouth.
Did you know 75% of our emotions are driven by what we smell, not see? Studies prove time and again that people exposed to scented environments slow down, relax and feel better – because when we smell, we feel.
Now Hi-Rise Scenting systems can offer customized solutions and create scented welcoming environments within lobbies and common areas of your property.
With our full suite of evocative and neutral scents, we can work closely with property and facility managers to identify which custom scent will make your property unique.