To entice customers to buy packaged, canned or refrigerated food is not always an easy task in a grocery stores. These products on the shelves or refrigerators in the simply cannot be smelled. Thus, scenting can also be introduced in your grocery stores to resemble the food, your buyers are browsing through the aisles.
A concept of food aromas is not new and has been extensively implemented by bakers for many years. Freshly baked bread is the smell, which makes people feel happy and leads a list of ‘Top 20 Smells Which Make People Happy.’
When the aroma of baked bread was released in a US supermarket, sales in the bakery section increased threefold.
Whether it is eliminating unpleasant odours from your grocery store aisles, attracting your customers with fresh and fruity fragrances of mango and apple or tempting them with mouthwatering scents of chocolate or coffee, Hi-Rise Services has a solution for your grocery store.
Benefits of Scenting Your Grocery Store
- Among buyers it creates assurance of fresh and high quality food
- Attracts your buyers to the shelves where fresh and fruity fragrances dominate
- Build an emotional connection between your customers and your grocery store
- Neutralizes malodours permeating a grocery store through the back storage rooms
- Pleasant odours improve product evaluations and increase buying intentions